Thursday 6 June 2013

Tim Loughton, F*cking hypocrite.

Yes, here at Farque Hall, we are having a celebration today. It has been made official that Tim Loughton's false allegations made following him being investigated for being a racist arsehead, have been deemed to be absolute bollocks by Sussex Police (paraphrased).

I can now publicly announce that the f*cking hypocrite decided that after his claims that investigating him for his hateful actions was a complete waste of resources and £100k of public money, he decided to make a fanciful, revenge allegation forcing me to be silent during his far-right press extravaganza. He also got a couple of his local mates to make up some stories as well, so clearly if the investigation into him cost £100k, then this was 4 times that figure, yes Tim :Loughton wasted £400k of public money in order to exact his revenge against someone who didn't want to sit there and be abused by him.


Although I broke no laws, both Loughton and his acolytes made a concerted effort to lie to the police in order to exact their revenge and by doing so wasted the public funds that they claim are so precious when used to investigate racist bigots. This act just goes to show how completely arrogant these individuals really are and demonstrates that they believe that they need to be protected from people who may happen to tell the truth and expose them for what they really are.

Well, the truth is going to come out; Loughton used his position to attempt to influence the outcome of a police investigation and then when he failed in successfully doing this he threw his toys out of the pram, lied through his teeth exploiting parliamentary privilege to the full  and then got his mates at the Daily Mail to print his bullshit and harass myself and my family in doing so. Then followed the racist c*nts that support Loughton's outdated nazi views and the numerous abusive emails and tweets that continued for some weeks, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to respond to all of these yet but I am working my way through them and will eventually tell each and every one of them what a complete f*cking c*nt they really are and how I wish them every unpleasant experience known to man.

Yes, I am now free to return all the bile that was sent my way courtesy of Timbolina, and believe me I shall make sure that not one of these ignorant cocksockets is missed out. I'm really going to enjoy this. Each and every one of you who joined Timbo's carnival of hate will receive your just desserts. I'm not a vengeful person, actually, who am I trying to kid, yes I am, if people choose to attack myself and my family then both them and their family become fair targets, it's perfectly justified in natural law. If these people only chose to target me, then only they would be in the firing line, the choice to bring innocent members of my family into play was their choice and so I shall merely be playing by their rules and not mine.

Have a nice day now.................
K