Sunday 3 February 2013

Important scientific breakthrough.

Yesterday, the light bulb in my bathroom blew.

After scouting around for a replacement, the only available bulb that I could find was a spare bulb from the fridge, by this I obviously mean a lamp that is designed to go inside the fridge, not that I keep spare light bulbs in the fridge, I'm not that mad you know.

Imagine my shock when I closed the bathroom door, and the light stayed on........

I believe that my experiment conclusively proves beyond doubt that the fridge light clearly does no go out when you close the door, and any claims that this does happen are merely speculation.

Now where's that Tory party membership form, I can only assume that my amazing breakthrough has proved that I have what it takes to be a fantastic and productive party member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother making any threats or abusive statements, because you simply won't get the attention that you crave and nobody will see your attempts to justify your existence.
Any direct threats will be dealt with as required.