Friday 8 February 2013

Who pays the piper?

Well, it looks very much to me that the answer to that one is, Adur District Council.

I say this because attempting to report any crime that they commit is akin to trying to sell bacon in Israel. The local police are simply not interested in anything involving the council, councillors, or any of their little cabal.

We have suffered harassment for years from a small core group of miscreants associated to the vile organisation, and yet nothing, not a bleedin' sausage. Well, I say nothing, obviously if I do anything in return I get heartily mistreated despite not actually committing any crimes.

So far, I have had a local tory school governor by the name of John Bowd, distribute lies and false accusations stated as fact about me to a number of gullible sheeple. I attempted to report this as harassment, and was told that it was definitely not so. Well, I assumed that the law was for all and so copied his lies and bile, replaced my name for his and sent this to the headmaster of the school where he pretends to be important (seaside primary in Lancing), now despite using his own words and only passing this to one person rather than three dozen, within 48 hours I had a knock at the door from the schools liaison officer responsible for his school and her trout faced PCSO sidekick, they served ME with a notice to cease harassment. Following this there was a second visit because the half witted piscine tried to get me into trouble for having a rubber gun in my hallway, but that's another funny story of persecution by these idiots, (I'll do a full post with pics and everything later).

Then there was the illegal camera that did not belong to Sussex Police, even though they lied and pretended that it did, and when I unplugged it, I was arrested by a local copper who seemed to actually forget that the arrest was totally unlawful but that was OK because he made sure to delete the footage of him breaking the law, and decided it was better to just pretend that I was the criminal and not him. I obviously won't name him but ironically his name rhymes with merciful. Not to worry though, one can have these things fully investigated, only problem is, making a complaint against a crooked cop is harder than reporting a crime in the first place. So the investigation involved asking him if he was naughty, he claimed he wasn't, footage was destroyed, statements altered and everything goes back to hunky dory land again.

I did ask the Sussex horse faced bint Police Commissioner to explain why this was allowed to happen, the response? they looked at the doctored evidence and decided to ignore everything else. What else would you expect her to do for 85k a year, work honestly and with integrity? Yeah right.

This is a couple of recent ones, there are plenty more, but that should give you a taster. Anyway, this brings me to the most recent attempt to get the powers that be to actually stop crimes.

For the last three years or so Kevin Davis a total twunt that lives on the floor below my partner and across the hallway, this is Mr Camera, in so much as he had a camera fitted to monitor our numerous imaginary crimes, he has also photographed us every time we enter or leave the building, has bill posted personal documents relating to us to the wall in the public hallway and various other acts of complete arsery. He has also to our knowledge reported us to the benefits agency for claiming benefits that we actually aren't claiming, and to the Social Services on no fewer that five separate occasions. All with lots of imaginary crap. Now if this isn't harassment then I'm the Queen of Sweden. Well my subjects it appears that I'd better get myself a crown and head for Stockholm then, because apparently this is all just harmless fun and not harassment at all.

Funny thing is, my unplugging his CCTV camera that he fitted to monitor us the official police camera, when he was in a different town, apparently WAS harassment and so I got another notice to cease harassment against Cryin' Kev.

Now it is not lost on me that clearly the intention of serving me all of these pathetic pieces of paper, and the make believe arrest is nothing more than attempting to create a criminal history that doesn't actually exist in the real world, but without this they would not be able to persecute us so freely and be able to claim that it is justified. But they seem to forget, I am actually not in reality a criminal and further to that I'm not stupid enough to fall into the trap of giving one of these people the back hander that they so richly deserve in order for them to prove that I am.

I assume that they think that I am like the people that they employ, like Jeremy Sergeant, the allotment manager who instead of answering a tricky question with a witty retort, decided that punching me was the best reply, he didn't have to worry though, there were enough corrupt council officials, including the chief executive, to ensure that he got a nice expensive barrister to ensure that he got of on the fact that there were two different but similar words used in two separate statements and on semantics they managed to bamboozle with bullpoo and get the magistrates (who they appointed in the first place) to find an excuse to let him off, I wonder if this is the same technique they used to get their councillor off the hook after he got a bit shovey with a lady who didn't comply with his wishes.

One thing that is worrying me though, while the SS are wasting their time investigating the made up stories by Kevin Davis, kids are being abused and so he is directly responsible not only for abusing our kid, but nameless, faceless others who are not able to be helped by the SS because they are constantly haranguing us on his behest, supported by ADC. So in short both Kevin Davis and ADC are allowing kids to be abused in the same way that someone who makes a crank call to the fire service is responsible for the potential deaths of victims of fire. Well done you should be proud of yourselves.

Anyway, with what we have got planned, Kevin Davis shouldn't be bothering us for much longer anyway...............


You know what they say, you can't make an omelette without breaking legs. Or something like that anyway. Goodnight children everywhere.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so don't bother making any threats or abusive statements, because you simply won't get the attention that you crave and nobody will see your attempts to justify your existence.
Any direct threats will be dealt with as required.