Thursday 28 November 2013

I have an MP again!

Following my alleged "Sacking" by the arrogant MP, Tim Loughton, (despite this not being a procedure acceptable in any accepted democratic system) during his parliamentary tantrum in which he claimed that he would no longer be communicating with myself, it appears that he has had a change of heart and now wishes to communicate again. Strangely this is not to be done through the mediation that I have always agreed to and he has repeatedly refused to take part in, but through false accusation of further made up allegations, sent from the House of Commons, via Google to myself.

I attempted to ask the HoC legal bods about this challenge, yet strangely they had no idea about it, despite it being sent in their name. Looks like Timmy hasn't bothered to seek any legal advice before making up new crimes. He has also been trying to have me arrested for this matter since I returned fire to his most recent public tantrum in Parliament, however as I have not broken any laws and certain gullible police officers have already fallen for his made up "evidence" once, recounted his lies to a court in order to obtain an unlawful warrant and arrested me for something that was not a crime and so they are obviously cautious about believing his misrepresentations of the law ever again.

Anyway, enough about the repeated attempts of Loughton to have me arrested and charged for merely challenging his attacks on myself in a manner which is perfectly legal, yet he seems to think is against the law, merely because he says so.

As he is now my MP again, and as I have a right to challenge any legal argument put to myself, I have responded to Timmy, not as my MP but as my legal challenger. There's no point asking him anything as an MP as he has never done a damn thing for anyone who is not middle classed and affluent.

Right, here's my legal response to The Lought:

Clicky maketh biggy.
I think that should do it, although it's going to be rather difficult to conduct any legal argument if one side (Timbo) is refusing to communicate with the other (Meeeee), I guess if there's no response, then the matter is automatically concluded.

TTFO
K