Friday 8 November 2013

Letter to Tim Loughton.

It appear that Timmy is flatly refusing to be held to account for his actions anywhere else other than in Parliament, where by strange happenstance he is covered by privilege. As far as I can see, this is nothing more than his placing himself above the law and is nothing more than the actions of a coward.

As he is actually my MP, despite his claims made under said privilege, I thought I'd better ask him why he seems to think that he should be able to avoid answering for his actions.

Here's what I wrote:


Mr Loughton,

 

 I have been informed that you do not intend to allow myself a chance to challenge the misrepresentations and outright lies that you presented in Parliament, under the cover of "privilege". As you have chosen to not be personally accountable for your abuse of position and misrepresentation of facts in order to further your own agenda, I am left with no option but to write to you directly.

 

 I understand that you believe that you have the right to "sack" myself as a constituent and refer to myself as an "ex-constituent", however you do not actually have this right anywhere other than in your own self righteous, "us and them", world. I have been informed by Parliament that I only have one MP and my right to contact that MP is not able to be formally removed, by yourself or any other person or agency, they also informed me that you are in fact my MP, and until I move from this area or you resign or are voted out, this situation is not negotiable from either side. I would point at this point that I have no intention of moving from my home, so if you want me to be represented by anyone else, you have very few options available.

 

 Obviously I would have rather dealt with this in private, however your cowardice, and refusal to answer for the clear lies that you promoted as fact during both of your parliamentary tantrums, under the veil of an outdated piece of legislation which was never intended for such purpose, has left me with no other option but to directly challenge you through my MP, which ironically is yourself, whether you chose to deny your responsibilities or not.

 

 I would ask that you, as my MP, challenge the lies told by yourself, as a person who believes that as an MP they should be above the law. I would ask that this challenge is made in the same public manner as the two parliamentary debates in which you chose to lie consistently, and misrepresent almost every statement in order to attack myself from what you perceive to be a position of safety, free from any repercussions. Well, I apologise for not agreeing with you, or your misunderstanding of parliamentary rules, but what you did was immoral and nothing more than an abuse of the position entrusted to you by the people of East Worthing and Shoreham. You further compound this absence of moral standing by refusing to discuss anything in a forum that you may be held accountable for your choice to not tell the truth. Obviously I don't need to reinforce to you that you lied quite consistently throughout your two tirades, because your choice to make these statements under parliamentary privilege and not in any other forum already makes it patently clear that you only used this outlet in order to obtain a level of immunity from law.

 

 You are fully aware that you have withheld information from the police regarding the abuse of myself and my family by both you and your fellow party members and have obstructed any investigation into this abuse at every opportunity, I can only assume that this is because you assume that you and your fellow party members should be exempt from the laws that the rest of us have to abide by. I would also point out to you that despite your numerous false and very defamatory claims, neither I nor any member of my family have committed any crimes, and I have absolutely no convictions for any crimes, despite the claims distributed by the more vulgar members of our so called "society".

 

 I am quite amused by the fact that you claim to be a person who holds some kind of religious conviction, surely your god does not advocate the level of lying and abuse of innocent people that you have clearly dished out without remorse, but I can only assume that you believe that your god will judge you for these lies come the day of reckoning, if he/she is truly a god of truth and justice, he/she will have no choice but to cast you into a pit of eternal damnation for perpetuating such a vicious campaign of hate towards innocent people, purely because you aren't keen on their sexuality, lifestyle choices or heritage.

 

 You have not only ignored and abuse the basic human rights of myself, but also that of my family who you have also encouraged to be attacked through no fault of their own, for your own amusement and self gratification. This is not the act of a responsible civic representative, it is the actions of a coward and a bully, yet strangely, although you seem to think that it is acceptable to view my family as viable targets and collateral damage, you believe that your family should be untouchable. You may think that sending your kids to private school makes them better than the rest of the nations kids, all it does is place them in the same bubble of ignorance and misplaced self-importance in which you yourself reside

 

 I have repeatedly offered you the chance to apologise for standing in parliament and lying through your teeth, yet the only way you have chosen to communicate is through the media, who seem to not be interested in printing anything other than your hateful rhetoric and what you would refer to as "bollocks" as obviously in this instance the truth isn't anywhere near as exciting or sensationalist. This is why I have chosen to operate my own independent media source and will be posting this correspondence to my blog, to make it clear to the world that although I have been perfectly reasonable in seeking a solution to the problems that you and your party friends have created, both you and your fellow Tories are flatly refusing to negotiate. I can only assume that this is because if you make any statement outside of your privilege protected environment that you know that you will be held to account for it under the laws that you expect the rest of us to abide by, but which you deem unsuitable for yourself or any other person you choose to protect.

 

 I hope that this epistle is received in the spirit of which it is sent, and that you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself for being the coward that you clearly are, and the knowledge that your lies make baby Jesus cry.

 

93/93

Kieran Francis
 

I think that covers it, I wonder if I'll get a response in the form of an email, or maybe a corrupt police officer turning up to offer physical violence in response?

I'll keep you posted.
K