Friday 22 November 2013

Police Brutality.

As most people would have already seen in today's news, here it is in case you haven't seen it yet:

Caution, contains images of police officers beating the crap out of someone.


It's also in The Mirror if you care to read the full story, although as a humorous side note you will see from this article that the person being punched in the face by these thugs appears to have aged by 10 years during the beating.

This clip, and others like them are beginning to demonstrate the type of people that are given uniforms and the power to behave like this towards people who are by law, innocent of any crime.

Like numerous other videos out there, there is usually one extremely out of control officer, who is accompanied by others who do nothing to stop their colleague from committing violent crimes, and it is only when the media shows the officers in their true light, that any action is ever taken. There is little doubt that if this footage had not been leaked, these officers would still be patrolling the streets, and they would be found to have done nothing wrong due to lack of evidence.

In my opinion, these officers should not merely have been suspended, they should have been arrested for their actions, and treated like any other group of three people who restrain someone whilst their mate punches them repeatedly in the face. there is the possibility that if they weren't police officers at least one of them would be refused bail and be placed on remand. And like any other person who had performed the same act, their names should have been released to the media as well, but sadly they have the protection of being judged in a back office rather than in a public court of law like the rest of us would be.

I personally would have taken what this guy got from these rogue rozzers, twice over, rather than what I received from the thugs that turned up at my home, and yes, these officers are still out there walking our streets looking for their next innocent victim, it was decided that they shouldn't be suspended for the injuries that they gave to me. the reason for this is that apparently the thugs that turned up at my place with a dodgy warrant, issued by Mickey Mouse JP, used "approved" methods of physical violence.

At least now I have some of their names, here's the list of the ones that turned up at my home in order to prevent me from going about my business and not breaking the law by any stretch of the imagination, and believe me, they stretched their imagination nearly as far as they stretched my shoulder, and that ended up dislocated.

The ones marked with an asterisk are still wandering around Shoreham, so watch out, they're not particularly nice people, and the "West" refers to "West Division" so they're all out and about locally.

The one thing that I have managed to work out, is that as there is only one female officer listed here, (the warrant numbers provide this, second letter is surname, and first if "C" is a male officer, and if "D", a female officer, even though I'd have thought it would be easier to remember if reversed), the officer who was stamping on my knees whilst her mates tried to break my neck and successfully dislocate my shoulder was clearly PC Adams, DA154. Who, from my experience is a nasty little opportunist offender and a vicious b*tch of the highest order. She was also the officer that left me face down on the floor of a transit van between Shoreham and Durrington, during rush hour, whilst I was semi conscious and with no medical attention for my injuries, (I did receive medical attention in the end, after I took myself to A&E, turns out that I had been given two herniated discs in my neck, a spinal cord compression injury and a dislocated shoulder, all courtesy of a couple of the b*stards on this list).

I can tell you that, in my opinion, Simmonds is not a very nice man at all, he was the person responsible for intimidating my family with an unauthorised and illegal CCTV camera last year, and here he is with his mate Tim:


Yes, it is pretty clear that PC Simmonds, is a jolly good chum of our local MP, they are often seen out and about sharing hilarious jokes about how great it is to be corrupt, (I must apparently point out that I do not actually know about the subjects of their fave jokes, this is merely a "serving suggestion"  and nothing more).

The idea that a mate of Timbo's was sent to my home, seems to not be a coincidence, and neither do the injuries I received, as apparently even before I returned home, he was being incredibly aggressive and shouting abuse through my letterbox, (to an empty flat) and being very rude to my neighbour for telling him that I wasn't home. He is not very nice, and that is clearly compounded by his friendship with The Lought, I have suggested a transfer to Burgess Hill for Simmonds, so that he can be permanently close to his friend Timmy, but Sussex Police didn't seem keen, and so he remains in Shoreham, and has kept his disgusting attitude and temper here with him. Wide berth, boys and girls, wide berth, you've been warned.

I have plenty more on this, but it seems a shame to share it all at once, after all, who would watch soap operas if they gave you the whole story in one hit?

Until the next exciting instalment

K