Saturday 8 February 2014

Simon Carr, Tory propagandist or lying piece of shit?

As if there's a difference eh?

A week or so ago, our idiot MP "was hauled before" (as he chooses to refer to the invite offered to other witnesses) a Privileges committee, to address the claim that he and Sussex Police had been in a bit of a barney because they didn't bow down before him and accept that, as an MP he should be exempt from the laws that apply to the rest of us.

I personally attempted to be able to make presentation to this committee, this was done all professional like through a solicitor and everything, sadly my request was refused, but it was suggested that I be offered the privacy of no further abuse by the redaction of my name. This was made clear at the hearing, however one of the members, a pompous Tory arse by the name of Buckland, decided to refer to myself by my initials, and Loughton himself also chose to identify myself by reference to his other protected tirade of lies, so it became free rein for the filthy tabloid scum to yet again invade my privacy.

The one that particularly caught my attention, was that of faux blogger Guido Fawkes, a blog in name only, run by a small selection of swivel eyed loons, led by a shady character who registered this "blog" in a tax haven in order to avoid any justified litigation, these Tories sure do like their protection don't they? It's a wonder how they manage to sire so many bastard children between them with all the precautionary measures they like to ensure are in place.

Here's the load of old shit they published:

Let's break this crap down and see if we can see any evidence of any true factual content, obviously I shall refrain from expressing any views on the rights or wrongs of Sussex Police's exemplary performance at this hearing, nor will I dare to suggest that they actually have the full breakdown of Loughton's actions or the actions of those who could only be acting under his direction as these actions took place long before any of this was in the public domain. Right, so I won't be talking about any of that stuff, is that clear? I also won't congratulate the Chief Constable for refusing to bow down to politicians exerting power over the law, either on a local or national level. That took a fair bit of not saying, didn't it?

Right, on to business; Firstly, "dapper"? I would say that dappy would be more apt, but I wouldn't want to demean that rappy type fella by comparing him to a person who hangs about with drug added criminals and sexual deviants, that wouldn't be fair on the chap.

It's lucky that the police devised this "peace keeping device" without the help of Parliament, we've seen their idea of "peace keeping" in Afghanistan and Iraq, and to be honest, any device created by the police couldn't possibly be as disastrous as those.

"Loughton's offence?", someone hasn't read their PIN have they? It clearly states that this is not a record of any "offence", but merely a notice as the name suggests. As for him not being able to represent me, that's not what Parliament claims, the rules are that he does still represent me, whether he wants to send me a piece of magic unquestionable paper or not. You will probably not realise that if he had sent a letter outlining that he had resigned his duties, this would not have been covered by privilege and could be challenged, but these politicians hate even playing fields.

On to the "Exhibit(s)", ooooh, if you say Exhibit before something it makes you sound all knowledgeable and adds credence to bullshit, I'll have to remember that.
 

A is for Arse, as in talking out of one's....

 I should first point out that although traditionally the alphabet runs ABC, in this numpty's world, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Back to "Exhibit A", "shortly after the Columbine massacres", hey, hold on a minute, you mean the school shootings by disaffected students who had been tormented for many years by their classmates, that occurred in April 1999, I assume. My blog was created in 2012.

I know that time is supposed to go by quicker the older you get, if that's true then this arse must be positively ancient, 13 years after this event I parodied a school shooting perpetrated by a politician, sorry if you haven't got over it yet Simon? I'd better not do any Lady Die jokes then, maybe that's to soon as well.

I could tell you that this cartoon was a parody of the effect that Loughton and his fellow education bods in parliament is having on our schools, and the killing was merely representative of the destroyed futures of our youth brought on by the removal of funding and the selling of our education system to the highest bidder. Well, I could tell you that, but the truth is, it's a joke, it was funny, nobody got hurt, there were no real guns, no shootings, and the only thing that got hurt was Timmy's feelings, boo f*cking hoo.

B is for Bollocks, as in talking a load of....
 
This is really quite funny, I "penetrated" nothing whatsoever to do with any member of the Loughton clan, and to be honest I wouldn't want to penetrate their facebooks with a ten foot internet pole, enough suggestive writing for you? I assume you got the message hidden there, I can assure you that I didn't inhale and all that.
 
The picture did not come from facebook at all, it came from a link from Loughton's own Twitter feed, and the reason for the alleged horses heads, (in reality one was a donkey leading me to believe that the author either hasn't seen any evidence or he can't tell a horse from a donkey) was after a request from a member of Sussex Police asking me to obscure their faces, this request came with a clear statement that I had broken no laws by posting the original, public domain image, and that if I chose to do so, it would be by my own choice and not under any legal requirement.
 
Obviously if Loughton wants me to remove the equine accoutrements and return the image to it's original form he only has to ask, he knows where I am, after all he did give my address to his tabloid hack mates, and his mate who sent me the death threats telling me to give no further information to authorities or my days were numbered.
 
An important thing to remember about these threats, is that at the time they were sent, the investigation into Loughton was only known by myself, the police, and Loughton, and I definitely didn't send this filth to myself and my family.
 
C is for C****, as in all Tory politicians and their tabloid hack mates are ......
 

 
Strangely this is deemed to be the only action of Loughton's worth mentioning, they forgot about the death threats, and the fact that he clearly pointed myself out to a couple of his goons shortly before they approached myself and my stepson and sucker punched me in the back, like all true cowards do.
 
This original debate had about as much truth in it as the average pop-up book, it was delivered under privilege, because if he had made even 10% of the claims he did in parliament in any other arena I could have sued his arse off with absolutely no trouble at all, however the cowards charter (parliamentary privilege) allows him to be a publicly funded lying b*stard with no recourse available.
 
The claim that he does not represent me anymore, is also delivered with a healthy dose of absolute shit, because there's only a few ways that this could happen, if I left the area, he stopped being a trough snaffling Tory piggy, or one or both of us died horribly in some kind of gardening accident. None of these have happened so he still is my MP, and the fact that he will not respond to any questions asked is nothing new, he never did this when he was representing me so little has changed.
 
 
Back to the main body of this piece of excellent parody journalism.
 
Truth is, they did plenty about other accusations made by Loughton, but that's between Sussex Police, the IPCC and my solicitor, so I can't discuss that at present, so I shall move on.
 
The story fails to mention that the original "unkempt" statement was challenged through the ICO and Adur Council were required to remove it, so the claim that it was acceptable for it to be used as an insult is extremely questionable, and when coupled with the fact that the original matter, on which I had written to him and received a very sweary response was found in my favour by the ICO, this matter is concluded, and I was right, they were wrong, that is clear in law but sadly gossip isn't governed by truth.
 
The complaint relating to the discriminatory behaviour, was in fact, in relation to Loughton's repeated abuse of the travelling community and his very public abuse of members of it, myself included, this did not include the word "unkempt" as anything other than a tiny part of a larger matter which Loughton chose to "forget" when he was out looking for sympathy.
 
If you look at this situation in the round, you will see that Loughton admits that he was investigated under the Malicious Communications Act, under UK laws, an investigation under this act cannot include any level of racial aggravation, in short it cannot be a racist investigation, it is not racially aggravated, there is no racial element to the investigation etc. etc. etc. He lied, but it can't be challenged because he did it in a magic building, under protection of a stupid load of outdated cobblers, but out here in the real world, a lie is a lie is a lie.
 
We again have the same crap about my "claiming Romany ancestry", yes, claiming, in the same way that Anne Widdecombe claims to be a woman, some people may not believe it, but it's true, and if I am expected to prove my heritage, then she should be forced to prove that she is in fact a woman, (not to me though, I really wouldn't want to see that, I'd have nightmares for the rest of my life).
 
We then have the old nonsense about dictionary definitions, yet they seem to think that "shaggy bearded" is some kind of insult, when the definition of Shaggy is "covered in coarse hair", well aren't all beards like that, I'm yet to see one that isn't myself. The claim that I am supposed to have claimed that this was the same as dirty and that this was in some way racist is another load of third hand tabloid bullshit, I've never said that dirty was racist or that unkempt was racist, but the fact that Loughton was investigated for using Parliamentary headed paper to send a letter containing numerous swear words in response to a polite email is there for all who want to see, and if you can't see the truth and would rather believe a sensationalised fictional tabloid account of the world, then good luck, I hope I never pass your final conflagration with a full bladder.
 
Here's a challenge to Loughton, Simon Carr, and anyone else who thinks that this is justified, next time you see a traveller encampment, why don't you go over to them, make sure to pick the biggest fella on the site, and tell him that you think that he's unkempt, dirty, shaggy, uncombed and scruffy, go on, I double dare you. If you think that it's not offensive you should try it, I doubt that he'd bother to report you to the police though, because unlike me, he probably wishes to remain in a community in which he is safe, and one in which morals exist and privileges are earned, not given freely to any old arsehead.
 
It is funny that it is believed that I should be willing to accept name calling, but the crux of Loughton's original tirade revolved around me using what he considers to be bad language, (only when he isn't using it), and he really hated me calling him Mr Potato Head, but hey, he has a head shaped like a King Edward, so what does he expect. I'm well in credit for name calling now, so maybe Loughton should prepare himself for more childish name calling, after all he is used to it, we see it every week on PMQs and I have little doubt that he received more than his share at school, a vicars kid with delusions of grandeur wouldn't have lasted five minutes at our school.
 
There's far more that I could say about this bullshit, but I've already spent more time than it warrants already. Suffice to say, if you believe all you read in the Daily Mail, and what is said in an unchallengeable environment, you're gullible enough to vote for this muppet and well past redemption.  I wish you well in your trivial quest towards cessation of breath.
 
TTFO
I CBM