Friday 7 February 2014

You're not under privilege now pal.

Oh look, Timbo wants to have another go, this time outside of his little cocoon of privilege, so clearly I am on equal footing and have the right to respond equally, so here we go.

Right, this is all about Timbo's abusive post on a blog by a mate of his, pictured below,
which he has never publicly confirmed or denied, until today, when we have this:
Firstly, nobody apologises for me, except me, and if responding to an unsolicited question is classed as abuse, then hey, crucify me for standing my ground. As for this "clearly not (his) post", that's why it has his name at the top of it, and various interviews have proved beyond doubt that Timmy just loves swearing at people, so it's not that clear really, now is it?

The implications of his accusation that he believes that I called myself a "Pikey Cunt", whilst impersonating him in a public forum, are actually far wider than they first appear to the untrained observer.

You see, if I did post abuse against myself under his name, this would actually be a criminal offence under UK law, and as has been proved many times, I don't break the law, I merely exploit loopholes in the freedom of speech legislation, in the same way as the rich exploit loopholes in tax laws. So yet another hint by Lought that I am some kind of criminal, well I must be a very special kind of criminal, one without any convictions, who has never been charged with any crime.

If Lought wants to claim that I wrote this filth, under his moniker, then he's going to need a lot more than a vague suggestion from himself, backed up with no evidence whatsoever. Frankly, whoever wrote this is clearly in the Loughton camp, with regards to their belief that abuse towards the travelling community is perfectly acceptable, just as long as they roll out the "Holocaust Day" publicity every year to prove that they object to all of the heinous acts committed in the 1940s, apart from the ones against minority groups that they also harbour a hatred for, which if they had their way, would be continuing to this day. Why else would Loughton want to completely eradicate the travelling community from Adur? Let's not forget that displacing minorities to a neighbouring province or controlled ghetto was the first step taken in the late 30s, why is it any different now?

I don't care who is using his name to perpetuate his hate agenda, but if he does, as he appears to claim, then he would have reported this to the police and the person responsible, (if indeed it wasn't him) identified and held to account for their crimes, I can assure you that it wouldn't be me, but I expect where Timbo shares the same sentiments, he wouldn't dream of having one of his supporters convicted of a crime that he'd far rather pin on me, without evidence or trial.

I'm not sorry for defending myself against discrimination, lies and abuse, it's just very sad that despite being offered the opportunity to discuss this like adults, Loughton has repeatedly refused to allow this, maybe because he fears that stepping outside his little world of privileges is not for him, or maybe simply because he is a pathetic little coward, who likes to dish it out, but when it comes to getting the same back, he goes running to mummy, who more than likely wouldn't interested anyway, because she's probably off living in godless, unmarried sin, by the seaside with some bloke called Tony.

Ahhhh, I feel better now.
ATAB

I CBM