Thursday 12 September 2013

Open Letter to Tim Loughton MP.

Mr Loughton,

 Thank you for your abusive response to my letter of last year which contained no swearing or offensive statements, yet you still chose to respond with an extremely abusive email which resulted in you being questioned by the police under caution under the malicious communications act, not racism as you falsely claimed to garner sympathy from the right wing press and several extremist groups.

 We both know that your speech in Parliament was made up of nothing but lies constructed in order to bolster your position and claim that it was yourself that was the victim.

 I did not appreciate the death threats and funerary tribute cards sent to myself and my family by your supporters following their gullible belief of your lies and misrepresentations made under parliamentary privilege, neither did we appreciate your providing gutter journalists with my address and telephone number in order to harass us outside our homes. Sadly you suffered no such inconveniences and still you whinge louder than anyone about the treatment that you have received, I can assure you that you know nothing of what it feels like to be made a prisoner in your own home and I hope that one day you and your family receive the same vile abuse from a large group of ignorant idiots blindly exacting revenge for something that they have not been made aware, is a complete load of, what you would call "Bollocks".

 You weren't too keen, after ranting like a big baby about being interviewed under caution, to admit to several revenge reports to the police making up stories about myself that resulted in a far larger police investigation that the one that you claimed cost more than £100,000.00. You also don't seem to want to answer questions as to why you chose to approach the police with lies in order to spearhead a revenge investigation, and when asked this question by myself, immediately instigated another police investigation as your original accusations had by that point been judged to be nothing more than your usual talking of "bollocks".

 Yes, not content with instigating one failed attempt to have me prosecuted for standing my ground, you had to have two. You clearly lied about information that I held, because you managed to convince the police to obtain a search warrant to turn over my home to find it, this only makes me wonder what it is that you're scared of getting out into the public domain. I have some ideas what it may be, however I can assure you that I have no documents stored in my home in relation to your sad little secrets, and if I did, the police would have found them.

 It appears that your tantrum has cost a hell of a lot more than the police asking you a few questions about your obnoxious attitude to members of the public who you are supposed to represent, and is set to cost a lot more in the coming months. You have no right to attack myself and my family and encourage your ignorant foot soldiers to threaten, assault, intimidate and abuse us. You claim to support families, and I can assure you that my family does not need your support, we are stronger than you and yours will ever be, and your recent ignorant and aggressive attitude has made us more resolute than ever that we will not take any crap from bigots like yourself and your pals ever again.

 I would also point out that your claim to have "sacked" myself as a constituent is nothing more than the usual hot air that flows so freely from your fetid, potato shaped head. You are paid to represent us, we can sack you, but you have absolutely no right to sack us.

 You are a public servant and as such are charged with serving the public, if you didn't want the job you shouldn't have taken the money for it, or all the other perks that you exploit to the full. As a member of the public and a constituent of East Worthing and Shoreham, I shall be watching closely to ensure that you are doing your job correctly, and make any inconsistencies available for all the other constituents in order for them to make a truly informed choice in 2015. If you don't want your failings exposed, the answer is simple, don't fail.

 You do not scare me, I have never been intimidated by bullies, and I have dealt with far bigger nuisances than you and your little gang of thugs, my family is stronger than yours will ever be, and this is down to the work of us and us alone, and despite many attacks from government appointed agencies acting on behalf of corrupt politicians, we stand united for truth, honour and justice, attributes that you will never truly understand.

 I hope that you appreciate the time I have spent replying to your abusive correspondence, I understand that I am not alone in receiving personal abuse from you, but maybe others will learn that they should challenge you when you express your ignorance and arrogance in response to polite correspondence. I would also like to point out that the original matter that I wrote to you about, which you suggested was perfectly acceptable, has been successfully challenged by myself and has been judged to be complete and utter "bollocks", so as well as being rude you were also wrong.

 I await your attempt to instigate a further police investigation for my daring to write to my parliamentary representative, however I think that you'll find that I have again committed no crime by doing this and if you continue to make false claims that result in a fourth investigation into myself, it will only increase the payout I'm likely to receive for police harassment, and there is also the possibility that you could be arrested for attempting to pervert the course of justice, and apparently MPs don't fare too well in such cases.

I truly hope that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, now get back to work, we're not paying you to sit around in parliament playing on Twitter.

Yours Insincerely

Kieran J Francis

PS Before criticising the way that others dress, you should clear out your 1980s throwback wardrobe and try a little harder to look like a responsible adult.