Sunday 15 September 2013

When in a hole, stop digging,

is a phrase obviously unheard of by Tim Loughton.

Maybe it's traditional for MPs to look at clear black and white evidence and deny it's existence, and then try to discredit the person for revealing this information and make false claims of criminal behaviour, after all, it worked for Cyril Smith didn't it, worked pretty well for "Ball, the (alleged) Boy Bonking Bishop of Lewes" and all the other CoE employees who may have covered for him too.

Today, we have this:

So this was not written by Loughton and "is not the policy of MPG", well I wonder who put it on their website, along with Timmy's name as director, maybe we are all just seeing things when we read this:
Click to read the full screen capture of this statement.

It appears that the best way Timmy can see to get himself out of this is to make false accusations of criminal action by myself, well I've seen this before, and had a dozen of his local police buddies beat the crap out of me for his lies once, and if the truth costs me another brief spell of unconsciousness, then so be it, it will only increase the payout for police harassment, assault and unlawful imprisonment. Hopefully a fourth attempt at having me nicked for making factual statements will make it clear that Timbo is attempting to pervert the course of justice by accusing me of nothing more than attributing his own words to himself, and calling him to question over being a really rubbish MP.

Interesting that he refers to me as his Twitter troll, I expect that this appointment is just as valid as his decision to claim to have sacked me as a constituent, both are complete and utter "bollocks" as well he knows. In order to be referred to as a "troll" there are strict criteria involved, and I meet none of them. I write facts, ask the author of the comments in question why they chose to talk sh*t, and then receive abuse from people who really should know better, if truth be told there is clearly more evidence of Loughton himself being a troll than there is for me, like this....

A "troll" doesn't become a "troll" merely by exposing someone as a liar and a bigot, there is far more to it than that, like the repeated abuse sent to myself by Loughton's fascist mates after he made up a story for the Daily Fail crying like a baby about being questioned for a crime that he pretended was a completely different crime in order to sway the "PC gone mad" brigade to commit further crimes on his behalf.

Tim Loughton obviously lives in a fantasy world where if he tells the same lies often enough they suddenly become true. Like the one about me having "form", there have been numerous claims made by Loughton and the local Tory scum, that I have a criminal record, there have even been several attempts to provide me with one, however as I am not a criminal and have committed no criminal acts, I DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, and any further allusion to the claim that I have will not be tolerated and I don't care what your job title is, if you lie about me, I will tell the truth about you, and any attempt to have me persecuted for this will only result in me being more dedicated to this task. If you take me out of the equation there are many others, who I have persuaded to stand behind me, waiting to continue my work.

The statement made by Loughton's MPG are there for all to see, he may deny this, but maybe he forgets that people have their own minds and can read this vile rubbish for what it actually is, read it and make your own opinion, does it suggest that poor parenting leads to mental health conditions and autism, it certainly looks like that to me and everyone else I have shown it to, you may decide that it doesn't and that Timbo is right to claim that it didn't exist, if you do, be sure to remember to pay your conservative party dues this year, they need all the support they can get.

ATAB
K