Tuesday 22 October 2013

Isn't it about time that you lot grew some conkers?

Yet again we have the same spineless moron sending the same tired sh*t to myself via social media. How do I know that it's the same idiot? Because they make the same spelling mistakes, and harp on about the same sad, tired, overworked bullsh*t.

After calling themselves Jakob Duktion, Jakob1, and several other pseudonyms, they now claim to be Danny Bloom.


Yes, we have more of the same shit about Loughton's allegations of "WLTM" stories, and tales of "NHS cunts" from his first bullsh*t propaganda mission in Parliament.

Quite a cunning choice of name to use though, Who is Danny Bloom?
And who was Timmy's employer before he declared himself above the law, an organisation in which he still has a financial interest?


What a coincidence?

Anyway Danny Bloom,  You know who I am, how about you grow a pair and identify yourself you spineless turd. Or are you and the rest of Loughton's collective only able to operate from your secure bunkers, hidden away from the laws of this country, and the slap that you so richly deserve?

You seem to have quite a file on me there, making claims that originate from misquoted sources many, many years out of date, I think that you could in fact be stalking me. You know what happens when you stalk people don't you? You get a large thug or eight sent your way, to attempt to intimidate you. Believe me, my thugs are much scarier and far more effective than the fat old men that Loughton sent my way.

And don't think that as I've asked you to identify yourself that I don't know who you are, because I do, and I'd make sure that your doors and windows are very securely locked for the foreseeable future, because we don't make appointments.

Take care out there, because there are some really nasty pieces of work out and about.
K