Wednesday 9 October 2013

Loughton tables "Son of Tantrum" debate.

The BBC have revealed tonight that Tim Loughton has tabled another "emergency" debate to air his personal grievances in Parliament again.

Obviously I am preparing for another attack, and this time there will be no punches pulled, I'm not taking any more of his lies presented as fact, purely because he thinks that Parliamentary privilege allows him to say whatever he likes and believes that he should not be held to account for it.

Parliamentary privilege was afforded to MPs in 1689, alongside the right for protestants to bear arms, and so are an outdated concept and this privilege is only there to prevent inhibition of parliamentary business by libel laws and civil arrest (which no longer exists), they are not a "get out of jail free card" for jaded ex ministers to have a pop at people.


It is being put forward as a matter of privilege, aren't these idiots privileged enough already? The country's turning to shit and Loughton thinks that his personal grievances are far more important than little insignificant matters like the NHS or unemployment.

Yes, Loughton was served with a police Information Notice to cease harassment, this was served over a month ago as far as I am aware, along with several others, but I can't see why he feels that he should be above the law simply because of his job title.

His previous diatribe was completely fabricated, not an ounce of truth in any of it, and I expect tomorrow's rant to be no different.

He goes on about his 90 minute interview by appointment, and how absolutely outrageous this was, but forgets to mention that he has since attempted to lie his way to having me arrested twice, having my home searched for items which never existed and at the last count there were seven retaliatory reports made by him and his fellow local party members against myself, and he claims that a 90 minute interview was a waste of police resources.

He has sent thugs to assault me, tabloid reporters to stalk me and his pet police officers round to search my home on a dodgy warrant, and yet he feels hard done by enough to waste parliamentary time in order to try and place himself above the law for actions that would see any member of the public dragged from their home and locked in a cell.

Luckily as I have broken no laws, I have never been charged with any offence as none were committed by me. The more cynical might think that this debate is an attempt to ensure that Loughton will be viewed as the victim of revenge by Sussex Police if he is nicked for anything in the near future, this trick has worked for several MPs in the past and looks to be a standard parliamentary manoeuvre.

I can only assume that tomorrow's debate is to be another assault on myself, and more, "whinging, self-serving, poisonous bollocks that seem to have become his hallmark".

Any further attacks on myself will be viewed as the harassment that they clearly are, and when the readers of my blog are equal to the audience of the media attracted by Loughton I will accept that we are even, until then each act of aggression will be reciprocated in kind.

The Law is for all
K