Monday 5 August 2013

How many months make 12?

Well, according to Adur Council the answer is 13.

Yes, as well as claiming power over all things local, they are now insisting that 12 months from 1st August 2012, is the 31st August 2013, they have taken over the bloody calendar now as well.

How could they possibly do this? you ask. Well, they can do whatever the f*ck they like apparently. I am of course speaking about their illegal blacklist, upon which I was placed by their allotment manager Jeremy Sergeant, after he chose to punch me whilst I was out shopping with my family.

I did go to the trouble of forcing an ICO investigation into the whole blacklist operation, from which the outcome was in my favour and the council were forced to remove the majority of the lies that they had been distributing to all and sundry, however, they counteracted this by making up some new bullshit stories to put on their blacklist, in order to, last August 1st, sentence me to another year of their lies being distributed as fact, all made up and shared by Mr Jeremy Cook, maybe it's something to do with being called Jeremy that makes you a fat ignorant piece of sh*t who is unable to tell the truth if your life depended upon it.

Anyway, as the review date was set for 12 months after the latest bout of bullshit, I assumed that this was a real world 12 months, and not an ADC 12 months, which they claim is on the 31st August. I obviously challenged this decision, and assumed that if the 12 months had expired, that clearly made me no longer present on their blacklist, and any attempt to distribute this information after the 12 month period was unlawful under the DPA.

Now, the fact that I have not received a response clearly means that I am officially off the blacklist, as I received no response to my official challenge. I did try and get them to confirm this but apparently they are all on holiday and so the 12 months deadline has been moved back to the 31st.

Imagine the prison riots that would take place if prisoners weren't released from their punishment until the prison governor got back from his holiday, or even the merry hell that would ensue if someone decided not to bother paying their council tax bill until they had got back from their break in the sun. It's f*cking ludicrous, 12 months is 12 months, not 13, and if ADC think that they can extend their abuse of my freedom for a second longer they have another thing coming.

I'm now off this vile blacklist, my formal letter made this clear, and if they want to publish their lies any further and add me again for another year then this is war, and if they think that I fought hard for the last two years, they are in for a surprise, because any further attempts to distribute lies about me will be met with equal and proportionate response, I shall start making up some pretty exciting stories about these b*stards.

ATAB
K