Friday 2 August 2013

Who's been a naughty boy then?

It's funny that certain professional liars "politicians" seem to really enjoy spreading stories about their accusations against myself, and courting their mates in the press to distribute their lies, yet when they are on the receiving end, they fall very silent.

Remember this little gem from Spotty Boozer?

Strangely he isn't so keen to publicise it when it's his mate on the receiving end. I guess that I can now sleep safely, knowing that the leader of Adur District Council, Neil (Grand Moff) Parkin has been taken on a little jaunt to Worthing Custody Centre.

Artist's impression.

Yes, Old Parkin spent a few hours in the company of the local constabulary this week, but obviously they want to keep this under wraps because obviously it wouldn't be good for everyone to know that we are being led by the kind of person who is currently under investigation by the police for being a very naughty boy, but I suppose that they kept it quiet when our MP was being questioned last year as well. I wonder if they'll try and keep it quiet again after he was asked a few questions recently too.

I did hear someone recount a story I heard about a recent ADC meeting, obviously I cannot comment on whether it is true or not, I wasn't there.

Apparently during the last council meeting, Parkin took the floor and before he could speak, from the public gallery, came the shout of "C*nt". The Chairman stepped in and demanded, "Who called our leader a c*nt?". The reply came from the public gallery "Who called that c*nt, our leader?".

Like I say, I'm only repeating what I heard, it might not be true.

ATAB
K