Wednesday 7 August 2013

It's official, I'm off the naughty step.

Well, it's been a long fight, but at long last, I have succeeded in securing removal from ADC's vile illegally operated blacklist.

Here's the proof:
Click to see bigger image.
It is funny to call the b*stards this morning to be told that the idiot telephone monkeys at ADC had decided t place further sanctions on myself, which mean that when I call to chase up an out of date (by about 9 months) DPA/FOI request, I am put through to a special answerphone with some sanctimonious bitch telling me that I am not permitted to speak to anyone. Hardly being treated in the same way as any other customer is it? But I suppose that ADC's telephone monkeys have always had ideas way above their station and rather than just answering calls and transferring them to the relevant department they seem to think that their job is far more important and they should be able to demand your name and the reason for wanting to speak to someone other than them, and they take great exception to being told that it's none of their damn business, despite the fact that it is actually none of their damn business.

No wonder ADC consistently fail to reach DPA and FOI deadlines, nobody is allowed to remind them to do their job as required by law because some dumb bint with a headset thinks that they have a very important job, when in reality it could be done by a one armed chimp.

TTFO
K