Monday 15 April 2013

Adur Council's Blacklist policy.

Well, ADC are definitely consistent in their ignorance of fact. When they chose to place me on their blacklist after I pressed charges against their allotment manager, Jeremy Sergeant, when he violently attacked me whilst I was shopping in Tesco, they claimed that I had made "Threats of a serious nature, Death threats", now obviously as I hadn't done anything of the sort, I have been questioning this complete heap of crap for the last 2 years.

 After intervention by the ICO pointing out that this was in fact bollocks and unless they could come up with some proof, that this was unacceptable. Here is that proof:
Yes, apparently it was acceptable to make these accusations in Aug 2011, because I apparently made abusive telephone calls to them a year later, and they are quite content that this is fact despite the refusal to actually provide any f*cking evidence whatsoever, (probably because none actually exists, because it didn't f*cking happen. The only thing that happened during those calls were that I upset them by refusing to adhere to restrictions made unlawfully denying myself access to any democratically elected representatives or any other party who had the ability to challenge their choice to add me to their blacklist.

It would appear that this blog in their view, constitutes "verbal abuse" despite the definition of "verbal" when used as an adjective pertains to spoken rather than written statements. It's funny how they believe that their remit extends to the internet and freedom of speech legislation, and further to this they believe that if they provide me with these statements as required by law, that I might upset them by telling the truth about their made up crap and making it clear on here that they are all lying b*stards.

Instead I'll just have to identify the lying violent little shit who chose to mitigate his arrest by placing me on the list in the first place, yes, Jeremy Sergeant, this horrendous little turd of a man is employed as an allotment manager, but he prefers to spend his time hidden in allotment sheds with camp elderly gentlemen and emerging red faced and panting. Not everyone gets to go cottaging on company time do they? He can do whatever he fancies in his spare time, and indeed the council support this, after all they claimed that when he assaulted me, he was acting in his capacity as a member of the public, yet they still provided him with publicly funded legal advice and several thousand quids worth of officer time to accompany him to court to lie through their teeth and intimidate the witnesses.

Apparently this blog really irritates ADC, so much so that they have banned their staff from reading it, if that's not a seal of approval, I don't know what is.......


K