Friday 26 April 2013

AdurCalling now 80% less naughty.

Yes, I have been forced to adhere to the wishes of Adur District Council's solicitor, or at least someone pretending to be a solicitor for ADC. Here's the solicitor's notice to Google:

Yes, apparently the photo's of our councillors are apparently protected by copyright, and altering them in any way is very naughty indeed. I obviously don't want to be naughty, so I have replaced all or their copyrighted images with ones that I made myself, using other public domain sources, so AdurCalling is now all above board, wouldn't want to upset ADC now would we, and even more than that, we wouldn't want them to have the excuse to piss more public funds up the wall by employing solicitors to make pointless muscle flexing stances against the victims of their abuse who stand up against their bullyboy tactics.

I assume that they are all happy now.

K