Friday 19 April 2013

Here's the deal......

Well, looks like Adur District Council are wholeheartedly supporting Neil Parkin's favourite AdurCooling blog, so much so that they are giving him the heads up when the water is getting a little hot, and he decides to publish illegally obtained information. ADC are therefore supporting corruption and criminal behaviour within their organisation, the very fact that they have chosen to pass my personal files to Tim Loughton is also a breach of law and yet they continue to allow this to happen. Loughton himself also has a scant regard for the data laws in place in this country when it comes to publicly abusing myself.

So, I am left with few options as the coward involved refuses to formally identify himself. As Tim Loughton is the main architect of this abuse I thought I'd leave the decision in his hands.

Here's the deal Timbo, you give me the author on a plate with a full confession of unlawful distribution of illegally obtained data by Monday, and we'll keep progeny off the menu. If your blogger wants a "no rules" situation then I'm happy to adopt the same. Can't say fairer than that.

K