Saturday 16 March 2013

Basic facts about Tim Loughton's diatribe.

At no point did I swear or use abusive language directly towards Loughton, his staff, or any of his mates. However if I swear in my personal life and in my personal blog then it doesn't give anyone the right to swear directly at me in response to a polite but firm official letter. Look at it this way, if you say "F*ck" on facebook, everyone in the country does not automatically gain the right to call you a "F*cker", Timmy seems to think that this should be the case.

Parliamentary Privilege is essentially a "get out of jail free" card, any MP can stand in the house and say whatever they damn well please without any legal consequences; if you are wondering why there were so many more accusations made against me in his Parliamentary diatribe that in the press, there's your answer. The press wouldn't be able to print any of his accusations, let alone represent them as facts in the way that he chose to, due to the fact that I could sue the arses off of them for defamation if they did, however under Parliamentary Privilege, Loughton can essentially lie with impunity without any retribution, and he thinks that this privilege should be somehow extended beyond the chamber, allowing him and other MPs to become above the laws of this country, just like that greasy Italian politician wanted.

I have only spoken to Loughton twice in the last 7 or so years, (my personal records stop around then), onse to ask him a question at his surgery in Southwick, in which he claimed to have some kind of MP super power which allowed him to not spend more than 3 minutes listening to a complex question with supporting evidence, which he didn't even glance at, and still understand everything I had to say, and he objects to being called "arrogant"? I was still trying to show him evidence when he opened the door and told me to leave, claiming that as I wasn't mentioned by name in the government bill, that it couldn't possibly affect me. He was indeed at that time as well as now, an arrogant arsehead. The other time was shortly before he wrote his abusive email, this time I approached my local tory gang during their Farmers Market (we call it the Middle Classed Zombie Apocalypse), I attempted to speak, and the leader of the council, a cab driver called Parkin, put his nose almost to mine and shouted in my face "Now look 'ere pal" in a manner more associated with the NF that the Tory party, I refused to be intimidated and said my piece while Loughton ignored me in order to speak to some young girls who seemed to be fawning over his air of superiority, either that or they were hypnotised by his eyebrows.

It does entertain me that Loughton is usually surrounded at these surgeries by teenage "Cameron youth" girlies, whilst he pretends to be cool, you know in the same way that a drunken old man embarrasses himself at a family party. They all seem to like to have their photos taken with him as well, I wonder if we'll see any of these pic's appearing in the press in 20 years or so, beneath scandalous headlines, in more tabloid half truth accusations.

I wrote to him twice in this period as well, both emails are available in this blog so that you can see that although I like to swear in my personal life, yes I f*cking love it, I do not extend this enjoyment outside of my personal life, unlike Loughton, who seems to think that it somehow makes him cool to swear and persecute people in order to appear edgy and exciting to his adoring idiot twitter fans.

His speech to the house was a pile of horse shit, and yes I can say that on my personal blog with impunity, however if I were to write to anyone in an official capacity I wouldn't use that term, and probably go with something a little more professional. Sadly as I appear to be the first member of the public ever to be "sacked" from that role, I have no right to representation in the parliament of the country in which I was born, and so cannot challenge the lies put forward under cover of Parliamentary Privilege by the self proclaimed "arrogant arsehead".

Looking at it all objectively, his public announcement that he no longer intends to represent all of his constituents as he is required to do, could actually be considered to be his formal resignation from the post that he was appointed to at the last election, he certainly has resigned the post of MP to my house, therefore I wish to call a By-Election, in order to be represented in Parliament as is my right as a British citizen.

Who wants to stand for election by me?

K