Friday 22 March 2013

Shoreham Herald, Shitty paper with aspirations of Tabloid Tory rag status.

Well, Looks like I have been banned from the Shoreham Herald.
A little while ago I was told by their reporter that Adur Council had informed them that if they print any more of my letters, they would consider legal action, and as such I have been restricted from free speech.

Considering that none of my previous letters were actually libellous, and they do not have a magig machine that will tell them the content of any future correspondence, it only leadsme to believe that they are nothing more than the puppets of the local Tory filth. I have also been blocked from leaving comments on any stories, and all of the stories including Loughton or the local Council are not allowing any comments. Funny how they refused to take down all of the "pikey", "coy" and "Gyppo" comments last time they covered Loughtons fascistic views of last years visits by the travelling community though.

They seem quite happy to cover Loughton's latest rants and his trip to the hospital that he and his mates are ballsing up with their attempts to privatise the NHS, with Jeremy Hunt. Is that rhyming slang?

Yes, the Herald are not interested in the truth at all, just the blind support of the local Tory scum, even this week they covered Loughton's pathetic collection of lies told in Parliament, and claimed that I refused to comment, when in fact my statement to them was far from this, I did state that I would notcomment on the accusations made by Loughton in Parliament but there was quite a bit more than that, like the reasons why I would not be able to make comment at this time. Why let the facts get in the way of a good story Load of old bollocks.

More later, some good stuff coming up, stay tuned.
K