Thursday 14 March 2013

Update

Well, according to Loughton's farcical rant in Parliament yesterday, it appears that he is claiming that Kevin Davis was now "suffering mental health problems" because I apparently said that it would be funny if his knob dropped off. Really?

I understand mental health conditions somewhat, and I have seen no evidence that telling someone that their penis should fall off, could in any way be the cause of any recognised mental health condition. If Mr Loughton knows otherwise, then I'm sure that the NIMH would love to see his evidence.

But Parliamentary privilege means that he needs no evidence, he needs no facts of any kind, he doesn't even need to be telling the truth, he can just stand up and spew whatever "bollocks" he chooses to.

Hurrah for democracy.

I will answer all of his lies later when I have more time available.

K