Sunday 17 March 2013

LoughtSpeak The new name for telling porkies.

Well, as telling the truth seems to not be the favourite passtime of Tim Loughton, it should come as no surprise that the man who stood in Parliament and denied that he was a "lying Arsehead", is in fact, a "lying arsehead".

As it was obviously his intention to present me as a violent and aggressive individual, he did not hold back with the LoughtSpeak. This one in particular got some serious "ooooooh"s from his Parliamentary buddies, I wonder if he actually told the truth, whether it would have had the same effect. You decide.

LoughtSpeak:

Very scary indeed, and obviously the man who wrote this clearly needs psychiatric help, Luckily that man was not me, what I wrote was:
 
So it must mean that it is Loughton that needs the trick cyclist then. What I wrote was a silly ending to a clearly made up post, because I couldn't be arsed to write about any more of the tedious self congratulating at a council meeting.
 
Clearly Loughton's intention was to portray myself as a sinister individual with violent fantasies, and when there is clearly no evidence to support his stupid made up beliefs, his only option was to fabricate some. If he read out what I actually wrote, I think that the reaction would be quite different, but Loughton seems to have only a passing relationship with the truth at the best of times.
 
If only I had mates in the press who could put forward the truth with the same tenacity that they choose to perpetuate Loughton's lies, when exactly is this vote on press freedoms?
 
K