Tuesday 19 March 2013

Which came first, Chicken or Egg?

Well, obviously it was the Egg, but in order to attain the correct answer you have to accept the process of evolution as fact, and ignore all of that silly creationist crap.

I guess that the real question should be: What came first 10th Novenber 2012, or 17th August 2012?

I say this because I have had a bit of a look round my computer and pinned down the exact quotes that Tim Loughton attributed to this blog, and his claims that they were written before his abusive email to myself, and were the reason that he believed that he had the right to speak to me like something found on the bottom of his horrendous 1980s loafers.

I can now confirm, that the post quoted in Parliament was written on the 10th November 2012, almost 4 months AFTER his abusive email of 17th August 2012 was written by him and sent from Parliament.


This leaves only two possible answers, you choose which........