Tuesday 5 March 2013

Dear Daily Mail,

How about you have some sushi on me.....
Richard Littlejohn, let's break that name down shall we, Dick Little Toilet, strangely appropriate somehow, a vile little bog trog with morals lower than a snake's bollocks.
 
This idiot appears to make a living out of making unpleasant and abusive statements about people who he has never met, he comments on matters that he hasn't the slightest clue about and he seems to think that abusing people that he has never met is somehow really big and clever.
Well, Les Dennis called from the 1980's and he wants his hair back you Dick, I'm sure that you and Loughton had a lovely little chat about how you both aren't racists at all, well we all know that the ones who protest about not being something are usually covering up a deep seated internal struggle, seems that you're both not homophobes too. You're clearly both black lesbian communists trapped in the bodies of middle classed hateful fascist bigots.
 
I'd like to invite Dick to come and stand in front of me and make the same comments in person that he writes from behind his cosy little desk, I won't write anything that I wouldn't say to someones face, but these jumped up little Tories just don't have the bollocks. Well Dick, you're a pathetic excuse for a man, please feel free to come and ask me to tell you this to your ugly wrinkly face, I will gladly oblige.
 
Have fun
Kieran