Saturday 16 March 2013

The other half of Tim Loughton's fibs addressed.

Following on from the earlier post outlining the absolute nonsense that was spouted by Loughton in parliament earlier in the week, I will now point out some more inconsistencies in truth, I think that's what politicians call lies anyway.

Right, we got to the 300 edged weapons, even if I included my cutlery drawer I wouldn't even come close to 300, maybe he found a picture of me at a museum whilst researching or something, I couldn't find a picture of me with 300 swords, and I'm not sure that I've ever been to a single room with that many swords in it, if anyone knows of such a room, let me know, I'd love to visit it?

The hilarity of claiming that I wrote about me with a machine gun in hand and a council chamber drenched in blood, well scroll down to the Village Idiot post and you'll see just how little truth there is in Loughton's claims. The picture of Loughton in a school playground was real, I thought it was funny, I took the precaution of covering the kids faces but after a polite request from an unnamed individual, I censored the whole thing, and apologised to the children concerned, maybe an error of judgement on my part, I remember how outraged I was when Loughton used my stepson as a weapon against me, so I acted appropriately I feel.

Beware of terrorists, they apparently look just like this.
He claims that I am wearing a "terrorist-style balaclava", well, it's actually a ski mask, and he forgot to say that I have a purple furry cushion on my head and am holding an onion, If that's terrorist-style, then they should be pretty easy to spot. But clearly if he included the truth about all of these things then I wouldn't appear to be the dangerous monster under the bed now, would I?

The claim that I shat on my family's allotment is absolute "bollocks", two of Loughton's mates visited after we raised child safety issues and claimed that they found some mysterious poo, but weirdly the smell seemed to both arrive and leave with Cllrs Parkin and Dollemore, leaving the only reasonable conclusion that it was in fact them who smelt of plops and not our allotment.

This thing about losing a court case and being placed on the council's COC, (hee hee) is also total crap, I have never lost a court case in my life, mainly because I have never been tried for any crime let alone been convicted of one. The constant complaints to the council regarding their abuse of their COC (hee hee), were due to the fact that the council kept extending the complaints process in order to keep it in house, I expect that the majority of folks would get bored of a 9 stage complaints procedure, but I wanted to be able to take it to an outside body, which I couldn't unless I had exhausted all local routes, and when I did make it outside to the ICO they agreed with me, and informed the council that they had breached the DPA which I had been telling them all along.


Eyebrows of a Bond villain
Then we get the personal comments about my appearance, yes it is true, I do not wear suits, or anything that Loughton would deign to be acceptable, sports jacket and chino's are not a look that suits me, well it doesn't suit many people apart from 80's fashion throwbacks like Loughton. He comments on my personal grooming when he has THOSE EYEBROWS? Really, I'm surprised that we don't all have to fork out expenses for his hollowed out volcano island hideout.

He claims that after he sent his offensive email that I supposedly unleashed a "foul mouthed tirade" well, I did call to ask why he hadn't actually had the courage to abuse me in this manner in public when I asked him about this the week before when he told me that I'd have to write to him, his researcher then called me, on his orders, and was incredibly offensive to me down the phone, but Timmy's memory doesn't seem to be all that accurate of late, never mind eh.

With regards to the communications between myself and the police, those are private and should be kept between the parties involved, it is only Loughton that has chosen to go to the right wing fascist rags to put a very misrepresented version of the events into the public domain. Needless to say, there is much more to the police investigation than Loughton claims, but the truth wouldn't get him as much support no, would it?

The telling thing given away by his claims that I had been "offensive" to the press, is that he would only know this if he had insiders, and I wasn't offensive, I just asked them firmly why they thought that they could lie through their teeth and only put forward one side of the story, the one that Loughton approached them with. I did not attempt to involve the media in any way that was purely the media whore Loughton's doing, and yes I was pissed off, who wouldn't be if a complete load of cack was distributed by filth rags, formally identifying myself as the victim of crimes, when I had asked for anonymity, but Loughton decided to spread my name and images taken without my knowledge or permission, about the world in a further act of abuse towards myself and my family. If it wasn't harassment before, that act clearly made it so.

He then rattles on about more self promoting nonsense and digs at Sussex Police, who I must say were very supportive throughout this investigation, despite numerous apparent attempts by Loughton to derail the investigation, which I can only assume was the reason that it took six months and was not dealt with sooner.

~Then he takes the unprecedented move of "sacking" me as a member of the public, and stating on Parliamentary record that he intends to fail to fulfil his duty as an MP by not actually representing the views of all of his constituents, something that most of his constituents were already aware of, as we have never seen him act so swiftly or tenaciously on behalf of anyone in the 16 years that we have had the misfortune of having him as our MP. Some might even say that the effort he has put into putting across his own personal views, and pursuing his personal vendetta against me is unprecedented in his career as an MP, and he objected to the SPAD claiming that he was "obsessed with self-promotion".

I'll say again, however I speak in my personal life, it does not give an official of any type to address me in an offensive manner in official communications. If your bank manager overheard you using the F word in the pub on a Friday night, would you accept him sending you a formal letter on bank headed paper telling you to "pay off your f*cking overdraft"? If not, then why should I accept that my MP can write to me, in response to a polite email, from his Parliamentary email account using words that he thinks are acceptable to use formally because I use them informally?

Maybe he sacked me in retaliation for him being sacked after his bosses were informed of this investigation, I guess that we'll never know the answer to that one. However, as I am now the only person in this country without representation in Parliament, I intend to request a By-Election in order to appoint me one, failing that it will have to be Loughton's resignation for dereliction of duty.

I think that's addressed most of the lies told, there are probably more, but if I think of any I'll let you know.

K