Tuesday 5 March 2013

Who's a little fibber then?

Yep, you guessed it:
It's Timmy Boy.
Dame Edna Loughton
When The Glorious Lought told the nation that he was so outraged at being treated like a normal criminal rather than a really posh one, he claimed that he would be arranging to speak with the Chief Constable to get an explanation.

Seems like this wasn't exactly the truth now was it Tim? You have regular briefings with the CC and there just happened to be one booked in for yesterday. These briefings are supposed to be part of his role as MP and not for any personal issues that he may want to discus, but despite this Tim exploited his position in order to put his personal matters ahead of his official role. Very professional there, but what did you expect.

He also claimed that he had arranged a meeting with the Commissioner to get an explanation or apology or whatever he claims he is owed. Again not quite true, I approached the office of Commissioner Gordon and requested that if Loughton gets to have a meeting to discuss his views, then I should be afforded the same.

They told me yesterday that there was no meeting with Loughton planned, however today they informed me that it appears that his regular debriefing session was booked in, and again this is not supposed to be used for any personal matters but for his responsibility as an MP. So in reality, what Loughton should say, is that he is planning on further exploiting his position in order to further his own agenda, and appear to the public via the tabloid scum, as if he can click his fingers and the police jump. Very naughty!

Unfortunately my plan backfired (could be fortunate, I'll tell you afterwards) and Commissioner Gordon agreed to a meeting with myself; on the condition that she could bring her solicitor. Upping the ante, I agreed, but only if I could bring a clown.

I'm not sure if they thought that I was serious or not, but they didn't raise me any further so maybe they're trying to call my bluff. Anyone know any clowns available to come with me?

Kieran