Wednesday 17 July 2013

Could you be a Tory Councillor in Adur?


Study the puzzle above, if you are unable to tell the difference between "arse" and "hole in the ground", then you just might have what it takes to represent the people that you choose to agree with and completely disregard and abuse the rest of society, under the guise of Councillor in Adur.

Following yesterdays accusations by my Local councillor, that I had supposedly sent him and his family "death threats" and that he was giving a police statement to this effect yesterday, I now have it on good authority, that this was, to use my MPs favourite word, complete and utter bollocks.

Here's the accusation again:

There were no death threats, none have been reported to Sussex Police, and I am in no measure of shit, massive or otherwise concerning any made up lies by Boozer Burns, in fact he is the one who is likely to be questioned regarding his actions along with a couple of his more powerful mates.

The funny thing is that nobody is interested if I, a lowly plebeian, am arrested or questioned or any other crap happens or doesn't happen to me, however people (if you can call journalists people) are generally very interested when Councillors, Leaders of Councils, Chairs of Councils, and MPs are nicked, so these people should tread very carefully, especially if they are suggesting that they are meeting with the police in order to report me, when in fact they are required by law, to attend Worthing custody centre for questioning regarding the alleged crimes that they have been committing of late.

Obviously I am saying nothing regarding who is or isn't being nicked, just like I kept silent when Tim Loughton was dragged down to custody for his malicious communication, god knows why I am not shouting what I know from the rooftops about what's really going on, because these numpties are happy to rely on propaganda and the vile gutter press to vilify me, but I am remaining true to the suggestions of the officer in charge and not blabbing to the world and his friend about who's door is going to be knocked on next. I'll give you a clue, it's not mine.........

ATAB
K