Friday 26 July 2013

Double standards, the Tories and Sussex Police.

Just read this story in the Argus. It looks like the local Tories have got it sewn up with Sussex Police since their mate landed the post of Commissioner.

Yes, calling an MP a coward lands you in court, yet am MP like Loughton using far worse language is ignored, you could be fooled into thinking that there is a two tier legal system in process here, and you'd be pretty much on the button if you were. These sanctimonious gits are untouchable under law, yet anyone that they choose to have "taken out" are fair game.

I have the utmost respect and sincere empathy for Mr Cline at the moment, as I am in a very similar position myself. I am apparently just as naughty for asking Loughton why he chose to tell lies in Parliament about myself and why he claimed that it was outrageous that he should be investigated for calling me dirty and having "poisonous bollocks" when as soon as he is cleared of this by his mates at Sussex Police, he reported me for exercising the right to free speech that I was under the impression that we all had. How wrong I was, I realised this when I was beaten unconscious by the local rozzers, had my flat turned upside down, my personal property stolen and then locked up whist the local councillors were free to distribute this information proudly before even my solicitor had been informed, despite it being f*ck all to do with the spotty little turd or any of his fascist mates.

Yes, I currently have no representation in parliament or local council and this is deemed fair by Sussex Police, as was their decision to inform the press of the investigation into myself, whilst insisting that I am restricted from speaking a word when they bring in local Tories for questioning for their attack on myself, I guess this is because they are never going to take on the politicians but are more than happy to do their bidding and prosecute anyone who dares to exercise their right to free speech against one of these pathetic tossers.

The reason for this is pretty clear, although we all are judged by the same laws, MPs are dealt with by the CPS in London and the rest of us get the local office, and MPs get a judge in London, yet we get the local magistrates who are appointed by the local politicians. The system was set up by politicians, for politicians, and the only way we can change it is through politicians, so it aint gonna change any time soon.

Good luck fella, wishing you well for this total abuse of power by the local establishment.

ATAB they really are
K