Monday 22 July 2013

He created a monster, or did he?

Saw this today, about Dave Camoron being reluctant to have a little shuffle. One part made me chuckle especially, this bit:

Yes, a senior No.10 figure claimed that "For every five ministers you sack, you create one Tim Loughton", what makes me laugh is that they claim that the sacking was responsible for his recent behaviour, when in fact he's been like this for years. The only difference after his sacking, is that he is now treating Dave and the Tory gang bosses the same way as he has been treating his constituents for many years now, almost everyone I've spoken to in recent months has regaled me with their tale of the offensive response that their MP sent them after asking for his help, some have even shown me these responses, but obviously I will not post any details of their experiences as I would not wish for them to receive the threats and abuse that my family have since I went public (his choice, not mine).

They didn't create the monster, it was already lurking in their midst, it just hadn't displayed it's true colours to them until they riled it.

Lucky they're all on their summer hols now, that means that we won't have to see our MP swanning about the place pretending to give a shit about the people he couldn't care less about representing as he'll be off on "fact finding missions" or "conferences", or whatever they are calling their jollies this week.

ATAB
K