Sunday 14 July 2013

Twitter

Further to my previous post about Twitter, I would like to add that I am also on Twitter and can be found @AdurCalling this is not a "professional" twitter account, and in no way is it any more than a means of communicating with other like minded individuals.

I obviously withhold the right to not care what people choose to write to me on there either, and any threats or abuse will be dealt with in the most humorous way available to me at the time, so think very carefully before sharing your innermost thoughts with me, because I may not hold them as dear as you may, after all AdurCalling is not about anything other than cheering myself up and evening an incredibly uneven playing field.

If like some people, you wish to send me abusive messages, don't go crying to mummy when I say something vile in return, I will personally judge how offensive your tweet is to me, and will respond with an equal level of offence if required. If you are in any doubt, just don't bother, I more than likely don't care what you think anyway, and you probably won't want to hear my response either.

I speak nicely to nice people though, feel free to drop by and say hello if you have anything that might make me chuckle.

K