Sunday 14 July 2013

More Tory rubbish in the Harald.

Looking at the Harald website, as I no longer buy the paper due to it's strong allegiance with the local Tories and do not wish to fund their propaganda machine any further, I noticed a letter that made me chuckle.

 Here's an excerpt:

Firstly, I doubt the truth of the leadline, but more to the point the idea that these people are aware that they have the ability to not read things on the internet, and can block people who's online content displeases them, yet they still read my blog and claim to be offended to the point of insisting that I should be arrested and sent directly to jail for exercising my right to free speech.

What made me laugh most of all was the idea that this idiot describes his twitter account as "professional", so he claims that bullshit like this is also "professional;
when in reality it is nothing more than the usual gossip distributed by these thugs, if he wants harassment, he should walk in my shoes for a while, after he has seen his family robbed, slandered, threatened, beaten and told to get out of town, then I'll consider having some sympathy for the tw@, (note that I say "consider", I wouldn't p*ss on any of them were they on fire, so sympathy would be a fair way off).

Anyway, back to this joke of a letter, I cannot see any difference between the rubbish that he posts on arsebook and the lies that he Tweets, as for the claim that his followers are politicians, that would be debatable, although in recent times more and more racists and homophobes are classifying themselves as politicians in order to add credence to their agenda of hate. If his idea of professionalism is spreading hate and lies then he is truly a professional.

His idea that the people he mentions as using twitter accounts somehow backs up his claims that it is a professional form of media interaction, is clearly flawed, as pretty much all of them are idiots like him (note that I have no idea who "Barak Obama" is, I thought that the pres was called BaraCk), who are living in cloud cuckoo land, talk bollocks at a professional level and haven't got a clue how the real world operates. It's funny that he includes himself in this list along with his thuggish mate Mendo, clearly a couple of losers with delusions of grandeur, playing at pretending to be politicians in order to boost their boozing fund and imagined status. From what I've heard, the Tories are planning to drop this idiot like a sack of sh*t at the next election, because he does bugger all apart from drinking heavily and staggering around town in a state of confusion, and anyway, they have another mate who could better do with a slice of our cash in these times of Tory induced poverty.

Enjoy the sunshine, it won't be long before the Tories work out a way to tax it.
ATAB
K